3/26/2014

Some thoughts (OOC Post)

Lately, writing has no appeal for me. I went from writers block in the fall to writers apathy, I suppose. It's also entirely likely that I've been pouring so much into RP in the last month that there's nothing left to write. In CoH, that would have led to posting converted logs, and I wish I could do that in TOR, because I'm really happy with everything that's going on IC.

Anyone who knows me well knows that music is where I live, and I love so many different styles, genres, what-have-you. I was born singing. I spent the first half of my life singing. It was my passion. Even after I left it behind, I kept music close. I wake up with it in my head. Unless we stop to watch something on tv, it's a constant in my home. I connect with it, through it, to it, depending on where I'm at personally.

Lately, I can hear characters in music. Sometimes, it's an expression of where they're at. Sometimes, it's about something in their past or in their makeup. And sometimes, it's like "Ask DNA" making me strut through the room like I see Riukii so clearly in my head as she bounces onto the party barge on Nar.

So, that's what I'm going to be posting for a while, I guess. When a song makes me go "how fitting!", I'll toss it up here and try to at least give an ooc explanation of the why.

When I feel like writing again, I'll write. I might convert some logs from RP outside of TOR if I can write enough of the in between that takes place in game to give them some consistency at some point, as well.

No comments: