10/18/2015

Dumb Kriffing Luck (Ongoing Story)

Another holorecording.  This one is more focused. It is no longer broadcasting throughout both the Empire and the Republic, instead he has his slicers focusing on non aligned networks.  The image of him has changed again, he is seated in his bedroom on the Avenger, the uniform is visible hanging in the open bureau behind him.  Beside that is the same armor that hung there in the dream they shared.

"I know what you think you want me to do, but you know I can't.  I can never give up searching, even if you think you don't want to be found.  I will go where you direct, I will go alone.  I will fight armies on my own to get to you if that is your wish.  I am Kol Arren, and I am Darth Ragious, and I will find you, I always could.  It doesn't matter that something has happened with my powers preventing me from reaching out to you in the way I used to be able to.  Even if I have to go system by system searching for you, I will.  Come back.  I promise you that I will never allow anyone to harm you."

No comments: