10/21/2015

Dumb Kriffing Luck (Ongoing Story)

Another message, going out in bursts, hidden within background noise and set to broadcast at intervals.  She'd be able to see the changes in him. He was the Kol Arren he had been with her, but he was also Darth Ragious.  Even in the clothes he had become so familiar to her with - that simple black tunic with black pants and boots - she could see him being more of his old confident self.  And when the message, began she'd hear why.

"I now have more of the story.  It wasn't me that was screwed with. It was you.  Your mind was forced into believing that I had deceived you.  That none of what we shared was real, and that a threat was made on your life if you came near me.  I promise you, that threat is past, but there are others, threats that we can face together.  Send me your location, I will come to you."

No comments: