9/04/2013

Bowser's RP Rules

Totally just stole these from a friend just now, and I'm making them my own!

1. RL Comes First
2. Don't make me hate this game
3. Don't be a greed-headed loot wh0re.
4. Help each other when you can. We all have different playstyles and goals for the game. Help others, or at least speak on /gu -- even just to say 'Rain check? Awful mood right now'.
5. ffs don't drop more acronyms than a government agency.
6. LOL is not an end stop

Which reminds me of the old Lela's Clique rules:

1. Take nothing seriously or personally! 
2. If you have a problem with someone else here, I don't care. Go talk to them and leave me out of it.
3. Well, this was I reserve the right to kick anyone, but let's change it to "I have the right to slap anyone I want to with the iggy stick!"

No comments: