9/01/2014

Somewhere on the Outer Rim (2)

Jheryth came to a skidding halt on the dirt path outside the cantina. He scanned the horizon, growling in frustration. He opened himself to the force, reaching out to catch Vedeti's trail, when he felt the blond watching him. He whirled to face her, lightsaber flaring to life in his hand. She was just leaning against the wall, smirking. She slid her arms up the wall, languidly crossing them above her head, accentuating her curves.

“And she didn't even thank you for your trouble. How impolite.”

Her Imperial lilt struck a nerve, and before he knew it, he leapt at her, pinning her hands above her head with his free hand, his lightsaber poised to strike.

“What exactly did you want with Vedeti?”

The blond purred, “I could care less about her. You on the other hand, “ she shifted her body seductively against his, “you I want.”

Jheryth squeezed her hands even tighter, growling, “I am in no mood for games.”

She hummed a sigh of pleasure, “I am sure we could have all kinds of fun playing together - and I have what you want.”

He switched off his lightsaber, but kept his grip on her hands, “You could not possibly know what I want.”

She leaned forward to whisper in his ear, “I beg to differ.” She moved back enough to look him in the eyes, “I know you want a job.” She rested her head against the wall, smiling seductively, “I want to see if you can keep up with me.”

Jheryth stared back into her eyes, being captured by the swirling gold hues of her light brown eyes. Her hair fanned out against the wall, reflecting the setting sun in a halo. His eyes drifted down her form, finally finding their way back up to her waiting lips.

He let go of her hands, fixated on those luscious lips. He thrust his hand behind her, grabbing a fist-full of hair and pulled her into a deep kiss. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, nails digging into his scalp. After a time, she bit down on his lip in the same spot, drawing blood once again. He jerked his head away in reaction, gaping at her. She leaned forward enough for her breath to caress his lips.

“You can call me Olivia.”

No comments: