12/07/2014

OOC Post - Ask Prompt: Player-Character 6

-Asks for the Character-

C) What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to other people?

Aittera: “It irritates the hell out of me when someone seems to think they know or understand my motives better than I do. The moment someone tells me what I’m thinking like they’re some kind of expert, I want to kick them in the face.”

Aliyobi: "I hate it when people tell me what to do. Last I checked, a ship only has one damn captain."


Kel'ri: "People who wear helmets in cantinas."

D) How long have you been working at your current job? What is it?

Aliyobi: “You mean Selus’s perfectly legitimate shipping and transport company I left Krayt to work for? A few months now.”

Riukii: "I just signed a short-term contract with House Arren transporting supplies and personnel."

Rismaa: "I am acting director for Kelri's charity, Hyperspace Haven Network, while she is on maternity leave."

E) What do you think one of your best traits is?


Aliyobi: "Loyalty."

Somaesthesia: "The ability to maintain composure in any circumstance no matter how much pressure is brought to bear."

Aittera: "I can outdrink a rancor and still fly in the morning."

No comments: