12/08/2014

OOC Post - Ask Prompt: Player-Character 7

-Asks for the Character- 

F) What do you think one of your worst traits is?

Aliyobi: "I guess I trust the wrong people. Every time I tell myself I won't let it happen again, it does, and I find myself swearing off another person."

Kiabe'deth: "That is an asinine question." *force chokes*

Aittera: "I never know when to stop. I just don't have it in me to quit, so once I am in, I'm in until the end, no matter what that brings or how it comes about. You would think that would be a good quality, but you'd be surprised how often someone should quit while they're ahead."

G) What do you look for in a friend or partner? 

Riukii: "Someone who doesn't try to control me."

Aliyobi: "Loyalty."

Somaesthesia: "Mutual gain. I'm a businesswoman as much as anything else, and in society, friendships are more about mutual benefits. I know it sounds cold, but I like to think of it as a practical application of one's social standing."


H) If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?

Aittera: "Before Kol, I would have answered Davin without hesitation. Now...now, I guess I just want a galaxy where Kol and I could be together without everything that is likely to get in the way of that in this one."

Riukii: "More places to see for my first time. More universe to explore. There should always be more to do and see and experience."

Aliyobi: "Who says I can't have anything I want?"

No comments: