12/12/2014

OOC - Riding off into the sunset...

Kel'ri has been retired. The player of Varr'o (her husband) and I have discussed an IC happily ever after of sorts, and the two are considered to have taken up permanent residence on their home planet of Chandrila as they await the birth of their first child.

Should you want your character to be able to find this information out ICly and/or keep tabs on them, feel free to friend my alt Rismaa, who is Kel's cousin and will be taking full leadership of her charities.

I had a blast playing the blue-haired little freak, and I want to thank everyone who ever had a character that interacted with her ICly. She was probably one of my most favorite (and most popular) RP characters ever.

My new alt, Kisi, will start to crop up here and there, and I hope you'll like her at least half as much.

No comments: