12/04/2014

OOC Post - Ask Prompt: Player-Character 3

-Asks for the Player-

7) What do you look for in an RP partner?

First and foremost, someone who can keep IC and OOC separate. It cuts down on the potential for drama significantly. There are other things that I think we all value, of course, like compatibility of styles and fleshed out/thought out characters. However, I've also come to feel like OOC communication is a lot more important to me than it used to be, because I need to feel like I’m on the same page as the other player. I prefer non-scripted, improv-style RP, and sometimes, the caveat to that can be that you just need to be able to follow up a scene with a little back and forth about what worked and what didn't work for both people involved.

8) If you could have any item for your character, regardless of if it's in game or not, what would you want?

I would love to have a proper ball gown for Jocelyn (Somaesthesia) in game. Something red and classy but sexy.

Some way to visually represent the knife that Ali almost always has hidden in her boot and all of her piercings.

I want a proper chaise lounge for Kiabe's rooms!

9) What is something you'd like to see happen to your character?

I’d love to see Jocelyn’s personalities go to war with each other over something so that there’s a schism to play with. Not forever, of course. I just think it’d be a fun and scary week or month to be around her.


Aittera needs that one friend who is standing there after everything's said and done, not judging, not criticizing, not lecturing. Just...curling up on the couch with her, force-feeding her ice cream, quietly letting her know that there's still someone in her corner.

I'd really love to do another Beatrice/Benedick style friendship/romance on any character. The last one was over far too soon. :P

No comments: